I suggest you ...

Different colours for incoming and outgoing bubbles

Be able to choose different colours for incoming and outgoing bubbles in the conversation page

354 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminFerran (Android Software Engineer, Messaging Metro) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

im really in love with your app and would love to support u.but is it possible for me to do it thru my load deduction to furnish my support

• dove commented  · 

Its a good app over all

• Allen Wright commented  · 

If I could receive MMS this would be the best SMS on the market

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can not find the features that allow you to make the incoming message bubble color different from the outgoing.

• SpeakItLoud commented  · 

When I initially opened the app, the outgoing text bubble was not visible. I really liked that. Could you please add dark and light, or transparent, to the color options? That would be fantastic.

• Aryena commented  · 

After a lil bit, the colors of the messages resets itself, the darkening of the sent boxes goes back to normal, and the time changes back to a 24 hr format. Its annoying & I have no idea what to do to fix it.

• cliff commented  · 

when selecting a message (or conservation) for deletion, there should me a marker of sign that show's which sms you're about te delete.

• Marcio Andrade commented  · 

That's not the behaviour of real WP7 Messaging app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

As soon as possible with this please. This would be fantastic. I love this app already and i even donated. Choosing our owns colours vs just preset themes would be great.

• Sara commented  · 

I hope this get fixed very soon.

• Xander commented  · 

Yeah. that's what I'm think about. .

Feedback and Knowledge Base