I suggest you ...

Send and receive (mms) text

To be able to send and receive video and pictures text messages, as of now if you want to receive a picture message you have to go back to one of the text other messaging apps...

1,004 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Doc Scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

MMS support is planned to be included in this application before the release v1.0

MMS is complex to implement and it will take a while develop it and this is due a lack of official documentation from Google and because of different network technologies used across the world.

As this application is still in beta version, my objective is to have a bug free version before implementing the MMS.

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Thomas Ella commented  · 

I really hope Ferran picks development back up. He made such a beautiful app already it's a shame it doesn't work anymore.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm guessing the app was abandoned?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Are you still working on the mms support? I deleted the app because of lack of it.... it would be my favorite messaging app if you implemented this

• Cole commented  · 

Love the app and would totally send money.... IF it had this :(

• SpeakItLoud commented  · 

Excellent! I noticed that your reply is dated over six months ago. I understand completely that this application is a not your full time. I just wanted to know, do you have any idea when v1 will be available?

• ridwan commented  · 

guy , , , why this app is donate /.? i as young not understand about donating, , , , i need it i hope you send me a reply to my email
        arifinridwan24@gmail.com

• Javi commented  · 

Hoy en día con la entrada de Whatsapp y tantas aplicaciones, no sé muy bien que futuro espera a los sms y los mms, personalmente me gusta seguir usándolos, y me gustaría poder seguir usándolos, así que para mí sería una buena opción. De todas formas, viendo cual es el futuro, aquel que pueda crear un todo en uno, incorporando las ventajas de las nuevas aplicaciones... se llevará mi dinero. Me encanta por cierto la aplicación.

• Anonymous commented  · 

the app messaging 7. uses mms and voice input. but I would love for u to have it. urban looks 100percent like it.. I'm coming from a windows phone and I must say u got it down great.

• Anonymous commented  · 

what about the voice to text button as well

• Anonymous commented  · 

How soon, or far-out in the future can we expect this?

• Łukasz Błaszkiewicz commented  · 

According to the description given by the author, MMS support will be implemented in the 1.0 version, so it's already planned.

Feedback and Knowledge Base